Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Bucket List


The question was asked:

You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have cancer.
What do you do with your remaining days?
 
The question was answered:
~Skip school.
~Go to the lake as much as possible bringing as many people as possible.

~Go to Charlotte & visit my family.
~Waste money.
~Go to Frankies & jump off that bungy
thing.

~Try to do a back flip off the diving board (even if it was winter.)
~Knee & wake board
~Go fishing with Tommy... maybe even play Halo.
~Go to NYC.
~Go to a day spa.

~Go test drive awsome cars at a dealership.
~Shoot some more skeet.
~I'd fill out my senior will, and tell them even if I was dead before the yearbook came out they better put it in there.
~If at any time I couldn't do any of these, I'd just relax. Chill with my friends, go visit them at school, bring 'em lunch.
~Oh and ofcourse I'd have cookies to last me until I died, cuz Mrs. Christie would feel bad for me.

 

 

1 comment:

Poof said...

Um, excuse me? I'm not on your bucket list? Wow. I'm so bummed.

PS - I recognize that blue checkered shirt behind you on the bottom picture. :)