I mean, I don't know how many times it's happened.
But I'm sure it's happened. Because if that's not the case, then that means I have just never won an award.
Which would be sad. And just not okay.
But I am excited to announce that I have received my FIRST BLOGGER AWARD!!Ashley over at Delightful, Yet...? has chosen me as one of her Stylish Bloggers!
Which means that she was chosen before me... because she rocks.
And evidence of her rocking is the fact that she told me that she had a surprise for me. So I checked it out and this is what it was. An Award!!
Much classier than me, because I probably won't inform everyone on my list that I give them an award. Mostly because they are intimidating and they have like thousands of followers, and my miniscule award will most likely mean nothing to them.
Thank you sooo much!!
So here are the rules:
1. Tell the world who nominated you!
2. State 7 interesting facts about you.
3. Pass along to 7 blogs that you think are phenomenal!
1. I lived in the same house for 18 years until I moved out for college.
2. I travel a ton with my family and off the top of my head I can tell you I have been to Chicago, Michigan, New Jersey, West Virginia, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, Mexico, the Bahamas, Honduras, major cities in Texas. California, Utah, New York, and Tenessee. OH and been in four different states at once at the 4 corners.
3. I am a huge Betty White fan, and have been since before this Betty White Craze across America. I like to think I had something to do with it.
4. I have played sports all of my life starting from t-ball to soccer, basketball, then volleyball and softball in high school. Now in college I continue playing volleyball with friends and have picked up tennis.
5. I do not have a clue what I want to do with my life I'm just getting a degree because finding work without one is next to impossible; at least for me.
6. I have 45 minutes until my next class and I'm still in bed right now so I hope I won't be late.
7. I really really really want a dog and I came so close to getting the cutest puppy a few weeks ago, but then decided I couldn't afford the extra expense if I got caught having it in my apartment.
Ok, now the really fun part! Picking 7 great blogs that I think you'll enjoy reading. (In no particular order)
1. Annah @ Red Means Go
2. Kelley @ Kelley's Breakroom
3. Pookie @ Planet Pookie
4. Tickets For Two
5. Kate @ Hot Dishing
6. Janey @ One to One Thousand
7. Kate @ ChunkKnubbyNavel