Sunday, June 1, 2008

So far this summer....


I can't say that my summer started out the best... because I broke my pinky toe!!! or jammed it or something... either way, it hurts like crazy.
What had happened was..   me & some friends was wrastlin around the house, mainly fighting over a broom and a whip... it was boys against girls, because the boys kept hitting us with both of them. So I sat on their heads, and Taelor & Logan got the broom from them. Then they started chasing us & we ran into Taelor's room, but my left foot's pinky toe didn't quite make it. It caught the door, and I fell to the ground.

It's not funny. but it was kinda funny. But it hurt soo bad I was laying on the floor for a good 10 minutes. And it immediately swole up to twice the size of my other one, and it's all bent up, and my toe nail is tore up. And now I'm upset, because it better get better before church softball. I can't stand not being able to do something..... ugggggh this is horrible.
Anyways, pray for my pinky
...toe.

haha inside joke. between people who will never read this.... lata.



1 comment:

Southern Girl said...

goodness Marjie! Yeah you better get better before church softball! We need you.