Friday, April 8, 2011

FRIDAY!! parody.

IT'S STILL FRIDAY!!
Only this time, I'm taking you through the best part of my weekend.
Lunch Time.

I made this video a couple weeks ago and kept forgetting to share it on Friday on my blog.

This video is not to poke fun at Rebecca Black, per say...
It is simply a way for a girl like me, with ADD, to have fun on a very boring day.

It makes me laugh.
Hopefully, maybe, it might make you laugh. Or just role your eyes and stop it midway.
Either way, nobody was hurt in the making of this video. The bagel sandwich, on the other hand, got burnt burnt burnt burnt.


2 comments:

Natalie said...

OMG, you're so funny! Dude, with Autotune, you could be a YouTube superstar!!! :)

Unknown said...

I thought your song had a good beat! You sing good, too. :) Cute!