Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tasty Tuesday Link Up - Chocolate Dipped Pita Chips

No biggie.





Today my tasty little snack is so easy.
Chocolate dipped pita chips.

yumm

These little snacks are perfect for when you are having a few friends over, a cute, semi-formal little get together, taking snacks to church, etc.
They are typically served as a garnish on ice cream or fruit. (ice cream is my choice)
And ALL it takes is
  1. your favorite chocolate bar
  2. Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
  3. And ice cream or fresh fruit, or whatever you so choose to garnish.
Instructions:
Melt chocolate in double boiler or microwave. Dip the pita chip about 1/3 of the way into the chocolate. Place the chip on wax paper and put in the freezer until hardened. (about 15 minutes.)

And Waddabing! You got yourself a fancy little garnish with almost no effort.

I know, you can thank me later.

And now I present to you, my Tasty Tuesday Linky! It's a little late notice, but I hope you can join me and give us some blogs to hop!




1 comment:

Eesti said...

Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips are without a doubt, the most delicious cinnamon treats I've ever eaten. They remind me of the best bite of an apple pie crust, without the apples and the goopy moistness of eating an apple pie out of a bag. With Stacy's Pita Chips, you open the bag and get this tiny puff of cinnamon aroma and you are compelled to dive in, face first and mouth open.