Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BORE-DUMB.

Was it a male or female that last text you?
male

Name something you are doing tomorrow?
volleyball game!!

When was the last time you had starbucks?
when i was like 11 I sipped some of moms. never again.

What are you listening to?
Dr. Carter - Lil Wayne

Who was the last person that made you cry?
trey b/c he asked if daniel won at praying. HAHA he thought it was a competition in the FFA!!
i laughed so hard i cried. that was the funniest thing i've ever heard.

Last time you saw fireworks?
5th of july
Whats the last movie you watched?
The Ringer

Is there one person who can make you feel better no matter what?
yeah a few

Who was your last call from?
Trevor
What are your plans for this weekend?
football game friday night. maybe a band competition saturday but maybe not. maybe golf sunday.. hopefully =]


Do you crack your knuckles?
always.
What woke you up this morning?
couldnt tell ya. it wasnt my alarm clock cuz I turned it off in my sleep again.
Last thing you ate?
Sesame seed chicken (or cat) and rice. and a fortune cookie.

Are you happy right now?
yes.
What were you doing at 9:00 pm last night?
on the bus ride home from the game. eatin my popcorn chicken.

Did you have a dream last night?
yeahh lemme tell u. I got pulled over by a cop for having my high beams on in town, with abunch of cars everywhere. And I had my seatbelt off. The cop gave me a ticket for both of those things. He said it was a $1.00 ticket for having my high beams on, and a $70.00 ticket for not having my seatbelt on.
Where were you last night at midnight? on the couch not being able to sleep.

Did you speak
to your mother today?
noo =[


Where
was the last place you went? No. 1 Kitchen. with Jon n Morgan

Who'
s bothering you right now? Nobody I'm all alone.

Anyth
ing you're giving up on?
My phone. I've come to the conclusion I cant count on it to tell me the truth.


Who was the last perso
n you gave your number to?
Robby cuz he got a new phone.


What'
s the last bone you broke?
my PINKY!!!
..toe!!!

How many lette
rs are in your last name?
6


What are you excit
ed about? game tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Do you curse
?
what's the point? no.


Do you drink
bottled water? i drink bottled well water.
AND bottled mountain dew!


When was the last time you talke
d to your best friend(s) in person?
like 30 minutes.


Do you think
relationships are ever really worth it? i'm sure.

Who'
s the last person that made you smile?
KYLE!!! B/c I just thought about the birthday card he made Jon.
Today was the funniest day ever. Because that was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Do you prefe
r to take showers at night or in the morning? I prefer at night but I have to in the morning or I wont be pretty. =] haha. or awake.

Who do you tell every
thing to? Noobody.

Have you been to New York City?

supposedly, but i dont remember it.


Do you think
you have made a difference in anyone's life?
yah.


Where
is your phone? uhh couldnt tell ya. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's worthless anyways.

No comments: