Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More About Me, and an Update on Charlie the Caterpillar.

Ok.WHO left me a comment asking how Charlie's doing? I bet it was Sara. Because she just likes to shove it in my face. Charlie died.
:(
and so has my soul.

sike.


But anyways... I thought I'd do something a little more than just a small update on Charlie for this post and include some important details about myself:

5 things under $5 that I couldn't live without:
Sausage Biscuits
Mountain Dew
Sunflower seeds
Myspace
Friends
5 Favorite Movies (in no particular order…):How To Lose a Guy in Ten Days
Airplane

Raising Helen
Pirates of the Caribbean 1,2 & 3
Sweet Home Alabama

Grease
Hairspray
Hitch
13 Going on 30
(sorry. I couldn't stop. There are so many more.)
5 Baby names I love.
Jim
Frank
Jerry

Jack
Peter
Songs I could listen to over and over again.
Kiss Me – Sixpence None The Richer
Shoulda Let You Go - Keyshia Cole
Ca
n We Chill - Ne-Yo
With You - Chris Brown
You've Got a Friend – James Taylor


5 People who have influenced me in a positive way:

Mr. JimmyMy Parents (shh...)
Reese Witherspoone

Taylor Swift
Keyshia Cole.
5 things that are always in my purse:
wallet (license) not money...
Camera
trash
cell phone
keys
5 moments that have changed my life forever:
The moment I asked Robby (the boy with the fro) for some twizzlers...
The moment I rode mable for the first time.
The moment the lady said I passed my drivers test.

The moment mom told me Mr. Jimmy was leaving.
The moment I realized we had cushions that could fit in the back o
f my truck.

5 Obsessions I have now:
Music. (mostly the 5 songs I listed up there)
Big Mo. so obsessed.
Golf
Softball/
Volleyball
Eating.
5 places I would like to go:
New York City
Boston
San Francisco

Back to Fort Worth, to Billy Bob's Texas (world's largest honkey tonk, & best hamburgers!)
Heck, I'd be happy just to go to the lake right now. (preferably WITH a boat.)

5 appliances or kitchen tools I cannot live without
:

Microwave (for my sausage biscuits)
Cell Phone
Computer
C.D. Player/ipod

Truck. (my major appliance).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sniff...Sniff...how sweet!

2 things I'll always remember

1. When Marj hit me in the face.
2. When Marj stomped on my sore toe...on PURPOSE!

;)

-Mr. Jimmy

JMaslar said...

I asked you about Charlie before, and I did not know about his early demise.