Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blog World - Here I Come!!!


YAY! I started my first blog!! Well, I'm really not sure how this whole blogging ordeal is gonna go down... but I'm hoping it'll be better than my last try. I don't know hardly anyone with this kind of blog, and since I'm new I barely know what to do! But hopefully I can spread the word and get a few friends on here...
Well, I wouldn't wanna overload the first blog with my confusing thoughts, so I'll just say a few things I'm sooo excited for!
First off, April 1st ROBBY'S COMIN HOME!! Now all I can hope is that his plans can go in accord with my plans...
Second, in TWO WEEKS I'm going back to Beufort with my youth group!! Not only is Beufort perhaps the best place on earth, my youth group is perhaps the best youth group on earth!! So this trip just totally flips my cookies!!
I think I had a third thing, but it must not be awfully exciting cuz I forgot...
Well I better go to bed... 'night!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luv the blog, Marj! I'll be checkin' in from time to time so keep it up! Tom F.

Poof said...

Flip your cookies? As long as you don't toss your cookies! Love the blog!! The "Tom" who left a comment -- is that the same "Tom" who is everybody's friend on my space?

Southern Girl said...

MARJIE!! I love you bunches!!!