Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Good Summers Day.

For the first time this summer, it actually felt like a good summer day today!!

It all started at midnight, when I was up eating pretzels and watching Miss Congeniality with Erika. Then we fell asleep and woke up at 3:00 am and called Brielle to wish her a happy birthday.

Then I woke up at 9:00 to the sound of my mother on the answering machine telling me to call her when I woke up. So I went back to sleep and woke up again at 9:30 to that same sound...
 
And to me, it can't be a good summer day unless it starts with me trying to avoid my parent's calls, because they always lead to chores.

BUT my mom doesn't usually stress over chores that much, as in calling me twice in one hour, so I called her back thinking it was important... and thank goodness I did, because it was! Brielle wanted to go to Frankies Fun Park for her birthday!!

YAY!! So obviously Erika and I woke up and went to Frankies. Me Erika & Brielle all together ended up with about 1200 tickets. So we all got like puddy, some sweet/sour spray, sticky aliens, army men... the usual. I got 13 army men, and we had a battle on the way home. Not a full out war, just a battle. (It was so worth the $90, let me tell you).

Can't touch this.


Anyways, then we went to the church softball games, and it's not summer without those.

And I got to see my other bff Logan, obviously enhancing the goodness of the day... then I got watermelon... then I laughed at Joey... then I went back to Brielle's and got home at 10:00. Not too early, not too late. Making it a good summer day!

And it looks like I'm only gonna get a couple of those this summer, so I'm soakin' it up.



1 comment:

Poof said...

I'm diggin' the mullet. Ethan's not the only one lookin' fly.