Friday, October 1, 2010

I think it's good to set goals..


I started my blog a few years ago, but quit because I felt like it was useless.
 
What I didn't realize until now is that it wasn't useless! Because even though it seemed like nobody enjoyed my blog, I look back now and I enjoy my blog.
 
And when I quit blogging, I actually had a few people come up to me and ask me about it. So here I am, once again, blogging, feeling as though no one cares!! But this time I'm not gonna quit. Because I am enjoying it!
So my current goal in life is to get more people reading my blog, you know, someone other than my mother.

Because as of now, I'm pretty sure she is the only one. (I love you mom.)
But if there's one thing I've learned in these past few years, it's hope. Never let up hope! So I'm gonna blog my little heart out and not feel an ounce of content until I get at least one comment from someone unrelated to me.
So, let the renewal of my blogging heart begin!!

5 comments:

Poof said...

That's the best reason to blog. Anything else will let you down. Do it 'cause you like it.

Patti said...

Umm, well I am related to you, but I'm not your mother! Love you! and i always read your blogggg!

Anonymous said...

And....I'm not related to you, but do love reading your blog and glad you resumed. Found it through your mom's blog, that I also love reading. Keep on blogging girl! We are enjoying it.

Lynn West

Tom S said...

I'm a little slow, but now I've discovered your "butter blog" and I have subscribed via Google Reader so I won't miss another one.

Let me help you install Google Analytics so you can see how many readers you have.

love ya,
Dad

Marjorie said...

aw that would be great! :)